As is usual with the ice creams I've made this turned rock solid when fully frozen so you need to take it out of the freezer at least 45 minutes before serving.
Water - 450 ml
Caster sugar- 250 g
Lemon - 1
Marscapone - 500 g tub
Raspberries - 500 g
1) Add the water and 225 g of caster sugar in a saucepan. Heat gently until the sugar dissolves.
2) Finely grate the lemon rind and juice the lemon and add both to the pan. Bring to the boil and boil for 3 minutes without stirring. Leave to cool.
3) When the lemon syrup has cooled, beat the marscapone in a large mixing bowl, slowly adding the syrup until all the syrup has been used and you have a smooth mixture. Pour into a freezable container and freeze for 2 hours.
4) Remove from the freezer and beat with a fork. Freeze for a further 2 hours and beat again.
5) Add the raspberries and sugar to a bowl. Mash the raspberries slightly and mix them with the sugar. Stir into the ice cream with a metal spoon until you have a ripple effect. Freeze overnight.
Mushroom Avocado Quesadillas
1 day ago