Sweet potatoes with kale and cranberries (3 colours)
Olive oil - 3.5 tbsp
Sweet potatoes - 1 kg
Curly kale - 200 g
Fresh or frozen cranberries - 100 g
Water - 60ml
Honey - 1 tbsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Pumpkin seeds - 50 g
1) Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into bite-size pieces. Toss with 2 tbsp of olive oil and place on a baking tray. Roast at 200°C for 40 minutes, turning once.
2) 15 minutes before the sweet potatoes are ready, toss the kale in 1 tbsp of oil and place on a baking tray, lined with foil. Roast for 15 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, heat the cranberries in a small pan with the water, honey, chilli powder and remaining olive oil. Wait until the cranberries burst and then turn down the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Toast the pumpkin seeds in a frying pan (with no oil), turning often, until fragrant and golden.
5) Mix together the sweet potatoes, kale and cranberry sauce and scatter over the pumpkin seeds. Serves 4 as a main-dish.